Official Legal petition for the Prohibition of the Quran in Spain
A Pakistani settled in Spain asks formally for “the prohibition of Quran”
“Imran Firasat” A Pakistani citizen with legal residence in Spain as a political refugee has presented an official petition to the numerous institutions of Spanish government for calling the prohibition of Quran.
Imran has formally sent the petition to the President of Spain, Parliament of Spain, Ministry of exterior and also to the ministry of interior. A copy of the petition is attached at the end of this news.
In the document presented to the government of Spain, Imran reveals 10 points which will support his petition for banning the Quran:
(1) The Quran is not a sacred and religious book, but a violent book, full of hatred and discrimination.
(2) The Quran is a horrible book which provokes a community calls Muslims to undertake Jihad, kill innocent people and destroy the peace of the world.
(3) The Quran is responsible for all the terrorism we have seen in recent years in which thousands of people lost their lives.
(4) The Quran is a book which contains evil teachings and forces its believers to capture the entire world and total power at any price.
(5) The Quran is a book which legally permits and incites hatred and violence and for that reason it is not compatible with the modern world including Spain.
(6) The Quran is a book which directly discriminates between human beings.
(7) The Quran is a book which doesn´t allow the freedom of expression neither the religious freedom.
(8) The Quran is a book which causes women to suffer and be tortured by means of its full of injustice and macho laws.
(9) The Quran is a book which rather than teaching unity, teaches disunity and in this way it doesn´t allow it´s believers to form friendship with those who are not Muslims, because in the eyes of Quran they are infidels.
(10) The Quran is a major threat to the free society of Spain. A book which clearly preach the messages of Jihad, killing, hate, discrimination and revenge. For that reason it can´t be compatible with the Spanish system in any sense. It is a book totally contrary to what the law and constitution of Spain say and it is inciting the hatred and violence in our country.
Imran Firasat is the owner of the site “World Without Islam”. Here is a Link to to his site: http://www.mundosinislam.com
Short URL: http://www.archive2012.faithfreedom.org/?p=33880